This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Charles Fisher 6 months ago.

• Author

I used to think PCGS was the top dog, but more and more my opinion is switching to NGC. Not only do I like the holder better and think most coins look nicer in them, but I am noticing that the grading seems overall better for most of the coins. Not that I wouldn’t buy a PCGS coin or anything, but I just have switched from thinking PCGS is the #1 holder. Thoughts?

David Salyer
    Participant

I also like the NGC holders better and have found myself buying more on the NGC coins myself. Like you, I still buy PCGS coins if I really like the coin.

Redwin117

First Photo NGC Holder on a waffled Coin as Cancelled coin, ACG Holder is the 2nd Photo on a Penny In Dime 1995 Doubled Denomination ACG-MINT and PCGS Holder MS 65 on a Freaking NAIL… Are you expecting MS 70 of another Freaking Nail ? Where they get that Grade on a NAIL ? Is not a COIN Error but NAIL !

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

John Smith

ACG was one of the worst coin grading services out there. Glad all the misfits no longer exist.

Gil

PCGS is still top dog, the auction prices are quite different and that’s what most dealers use as a reference. But with CAC emerging onto the scene, it no longer matters which company originally graded the coin if the coin has a sticker. The premiums for having a sticker on a coin is a pretty big jump.

Bruce Boyce
      Participant

I had no idea there were price differences in NGC and PCGS coins. Are they ALL higher for PCGS, or are some NGC coins higher?

Redwin117

Coin itself is more important than the Holder. Just Buy the Coin you like not the Holder unless you are for Buy and Sell person in Hobby of a King. I attach Three Plastic Holder one is for NGC with a waffled coin a Cancelled Coin error , PCGS work a Nsil Error Grade of MS 65 and ACG -MINT 1995 Penny On Dime

Attachments:

Bruce Boyce
      Participant

I have never heard of ACG. Is that a newer one?

Redwin117

ACG or Accugrade is the very first coin Grading company, coin sealed in a Plastic Holder after authentication with a Grade. The owner and Inventor is Mr Alan Hager a professional Numismatist also written some books about Morgan Silver Dollars how to Grade. His company start 1984 follow by PCGS on 1986 after owner David Hall of PCGD paid 100,000.00 US dollars for his expertise and his PATENT. Then on 1987 NGC is the Third coin Grading stabbing company.

Attachments:

John Smith

PCGS is still the top dog but NGC has gained a lot of ground in the past few years. If I didn’t have a matching set of all PCGS coins I would now consider buying NGC coins as well

Redwin117

Correct No longer exist because it was damage by all the group of people who wanted to take care of the business from Alan Hager ! The lawsuit is the strong evidences against those Vultures and Sharks in a Hobby of a King ! Accugrade never been Sue in any wrong doing that was the FACT ! Show me if you can find me any single one Lawsuit against Accugrade. Everyone one will say ZERO not even once. Nothing !

Attachments:

John Smith

I am going to guess that you tried to get your penny certified by PCGS or NGC and they wouldn’t. Probably not even authentic. So you submitted it to ACG and they will slab anything so now you are promoting a company that no longer exists and was one of the worst if not the worst grading service ever. They pioneered the overgrading slabbing services.

It took me about 10 seconds to pull up two grossly overgraded Accugrade coins. The “MS60” CLEARLY has wear and the AU50 Bust dollar is CLEARLY not even close to AU50 plus it has a huge rim nick that of course Accugrade “Didn’t see”. I will venture to guess you think these are graded perfectly? I can bring endless examples because virtually all of their coins were overgraded.

Attachments:

John Smith

Looking forward to your reply on how you will spin this into ACG’s favor

Redwin117

I am not Promoting Accugrade I am too old for that. You are an old Man just started coin collection that is why you do not know the real score of the Third Party Grading ! Now is a BIG BULL shit ! With CAC sticker Grading Nail of MS 65, MS 68* or MS 68+ too many Bullshit on their Holder ! Just Buy the Coin not the Holder if you really coin collector ! Not all inside of Plasti. Holder is genuine some is made in China !! Freaking NAIL MS 65 with NO DATE on PCGS Holder! Ha ha ha ! Maybe there will be more Freaking NAIL will going to Show up in eBay from CHINA or Local counterfeiters. Buy more Nails !

Attachments:

Redwin117

First Photo NGC on a Waffled Coin as Cancelled Coin a Trash no Numisnatic Value not a CoinnError anymore ! Number 2 Photo a Freaking NAIL with a Numerical Grade MS 65 sold for 42 at FUN. Do we expect more Freaking NAIL coming with High Grade of MS 70 or Lower Grade MS 60 ? Third Photo an Accugrade Holder 1995 Penny On Dime -ACG MINT with 24,000 viewer on eBay auction worldwide and received many offer of 30k 50k 100k up to Seven Million US Dollars. That is the FACT.

Attachments:

Redwin117

When did you start In this Hobby ? Just for your information I am one of the original member of the very first US Coin ChatForum in yahoo group ! Error World created by Laz and all professional Numismatist is also member of this group. We start 1999 and my 11c is the very first SEE in public at Baltimore Coin Show in Maryland March of 1996. Guess what happen the old man in the very first bourse table that I approach and show this coin monster doubled Denomination jumping with joy that I hit the lottery! On that year 1995 Doubled Die is very popular ! All TPG in Baltimore Coin Show was Failed to convinced me for their lack of Knowledhe and expertise about double denomination they are Breathless! An awesome coinnin Hand. One of MAN told me pretending to be busy you can left your coin on
    My table and come back thirty minutes look around njoy looking more coins! Ha ha ha ! He think to trick me. In front of him a couple million US Dollars coin 11c . One more in PCGS Bourse table asking me $125 to certified as MS ## and I will wait 4weeks to mail it back on my Place ! No Way Jose! Let me have that coin back. Bye. Four years after in Error world one of the member said if that real go now to Baltimore Coin Show ! Well that place is 20 minutes away from my home! Done ! Was certified:Authenticated by Mr Alan Hager and many witnesses by the way his helper almost ruined this coin. Luckily He ask Mr Hager and speak loud! ALAN can I Slab it this Pennynon Dime in a DIME HOLDEr ? Golly ! Mr HAGER answer Back Loud and Clear No! That coin is for Penny Holder! Smmaler thsn penny larger than Dime. After handed to me all the coins that was certified I ask Mr Hager , why this one has no Numerical Number like the one of Coin that I Holding with MS 63. Your doubled Denomination is EXTRA ORDINARY that is why with a name of 1995 Penny On Dime-ACG Mint. Two Full dates 1995, 2 LIBERTY, 2 IN GOD WE TRUST. VDB, P Mintmsrk, skull Break, etc. After it was certified everyone saying Congratulation to me in Error World some coin collectors are really jealous and the WAR begun ! I listed this coin on my websites Galaxy/pennyondime95 asking 2.5 Million US Dollars while JParino also selling the 20$ Gold Coin double eagle for 1.5 Million in a Black Market then got caught by Sectet Service .

Attachments:

John Smith

When did I start this hobby? About 40 years ago, probably before you were born. I’ve had enough of this. You are only convincing yourself, and I don’t think you are even convinced because every single coin website I see your damn penny on it. You are spamming the sites with your garbage. Get it slabbed by a real grading company and then maybe you will receive a legitimate offer of $500 or so.

Redwin117

Posted by Ed Roduban on Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Posted by Ed Roduban on Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Attachments:

Redwin117

https://www.facebook.com/edwin.duban.5/posts/1812351938791479. There is lot of Like you so Jealos because you do not have a great coin to show to the whole world.. face the Fact and accept the Truth. Do not depends on the Holder just look the coin it self like my AVATAR ! Everyone saying the most desirable 11c piece !

Redwin117

I am senior citizen retired and former Navigating Officer in all Ocean of this Planet. Ha ha ha.. why all my coin photograph is all over in any coin Forum some jealous collector using my coin picture of spamming sometimes they are selling it on line auction. When they ask them if they are real owner of the coin they can not produce any evidences like take a picture of a coin day and date now. BINGGO. THISEOPLE ARE SO JEALOUS WITH ME. IN ERROR WORLD GROUP MY HANDLE IS PENNYONDIME95. ONE COIN COLLECTOR DID IS TO MAKE ANOTHER HANDLE AS PENNYONDIME _95 And start making WAR of WORD fighting to some other coin collector. The Creator oF THE GROUP SAID THERE IS ONE IMPOSTOR HERE THAT I NEED TO BLOCK THE PENNYONDIME_95 IS American who are great in English and professional writer and our own m ember is a foreigner Asian American just look how he type on his messages. Big differences.

John Smith

Yes everyone is SO jealous of you Edward. SO Jealous!

John Smith

Yes I am so jealous of your ACG “Mint” coin. The coin that is so extraordinary, that they won’t even put a numerical grade on it. The coin that everyone cheered and gathered around when you got it certified. The coin that someone offered 7 million for that you declined as a lowball offer. Do you think we are idiots? You are only fooling yourself!

I have been collecting for 40 years and my best coin is an 1893-S Morgan Dollar XF45 slabbed by a REAL company, PCGS. I may be an old man but I know what I am doing and quite frankly I can barely understand your English.

Redwin117

You know old man if you are coin collector for Forty years is ok but the Problem you are sleeping in the last twenty years, you never heard about the Doubled Die or doubled denomination 1995 and you never heard all the Lawsuit filed against ANA, Heritage PCGS and others and even eBay has been Sue by Accugrade. The reason there is no Numerical numbet the 1995 PENNY ON DIME /ACG -MINT this is the Summa Cum Laude or Valedictorian or the President in Short this is the King of all Coin Error ! The Mona Lisa in Numismatic World. A perfect and super ultimate Doubled denomination 1995 2 full dates obverse, 2 LIBERTzy, 2 IN GOD WE TRUST, VDB, P Mintmark, skull Break, Crack Die variety, etc , Not a flip over. Lastly, very popular one in all coin forum in a World Wide Web.

Attachments:

Redwin117

Just Read Coin Fact Encyclopedia/PCGS : attachment

Attachments:

John Smith

Funny I don’t see them mentioning your hunk of junk coin when they are mentioning the rare error notables. Mona Lisa of coin errors my ass!

John Smith

Everything you spout out is bullshit. From your fairy tale story about you saving some kids life, to the man who came to your door 10 years later with a box of money and some piece of shit coin. Your fake 7 million offer. Give it a rest. No one believes you. At least if you said you receive a 3,000 offer, MAYBE someone might believe you. 7 million? Get the hell out of here!

John Smith

And ACG not putting a numerical grade on it because it is the “President” of all coins. I am sure there are a lot of people that are going to laugh when they read that comment. No nice coin would be in an ACG holder to begin with, and that still would not make any sense why they wouldn’t put a numerical grade on it. The only reason they didn’t is because they don’t know what the hell they are doing, just like they didn’t get the designation correct on the holder. ACG are fools and so are you! Take your fake coin and shove it!

Redwin117

Wrong not TEN YEARS after just Seven Years After ! Since you do not understand me. This is my reply to you old man! I am not Enjoying exchanging words . End of Discussion Old MAN with a Tiny ant brain! Goodbye. Quotes: Vision is the the art of seeing the invisible… I left some attachment old man.. JFK Quote. Do not reply.. I am Done with you exchanging word. Goodbye..

Attachments:

John Smith

Glad you finally decided to back down. The first step in recover is admitting when you are wrong. Way to go Edgar!

This sure exploded into something that I didn’t mean to cause. Geez!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.