Ugh! Why does gold and silver keep going down?

Home Forums Coin Forums Precious Metals Ugh! Why does gold and silver keep going down?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ron Baker Ron Baker 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Bruce Boyce
    Bruce Boyce
    Participant

It is so frustrating to me that every time gold and silver start to go up, it just goes back down!! It gets me all excited since I have some gold and silver put away and then my dreams of actually finally breaking even on the stuff are ruined by one or two down days. Does anyone know the factors to look for to know when gold and silver are going to go up and down? I have been wanting to start investing in silver in particular, but just want to find the right time to buy.

Profile photo of David Salyer
    David Salyer
    Participant

It goes down so we can buy more at a nice price! Upswings and downturns do not bother me much in the short term. When silver and gold go down I buy and when they go up I hold off. I cost average my purchases to stay sane!

Profile photo of Ron Baker
    Ron Baker
    Participant

Well the feds raised the interest rates and gold and silver got a little surge at least! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.